The LMA has a community hall which caters for wedding receptions, community based projects, venue for motivational speakers, school concerts and speech contests. Revenue from the hall enables the organisation to ease the burden to a certain extent. All NGO’s and PBO’s pay a minimal rate to cover the cost of cleaning after the function. A fully functional community based hall catering for the community!!!
The L.M.A Hall and Catering has served the Muslim Community for over 30 years
Conveniently situated in Ext 1 with ample parking.
Now with the much-upgraded facilities of a foyer, cold room, ladies salaat room and friendly services it is still a favourite with the community. Air-conditioned to ‘keep your cool’ on your special day.
Special rates apply for Community and Religious organizations.
Much needed funds are raised by the catering department to support the task of imparting Deen.
USE THE LMA HALL, LET YOUR JOYOUS DAY BENEFIT THE DEEN.
LMA Hall booking form
- Kindly note this booking form does NOT serve as a confirmation.
- We will respond to you via email regarding availability.
- Deposit confirms booking after confirmation.
All bookings will be confirmed when deposit is paid
The L.M.A hall accommodates:
- 360 people using rectangular tables with 12 people per table.
- 300 people using round tables with 10 people per table
The following comes standard with the L.M.A hall booking:
- Rectangular or round tables
- Crockery given per person
1 dinner plate
1 side plate
- Crockery given per table
4 platters or bowls + dishing out spoons
1 sour milk jug
1 chevro bowl + tsp
1 achaar bowl +tsp
1 water jug
- Tea table (half of the total amount of guest)
Tea cup, saucer & tsp
- Cold room is accessible to the hirer on the day of the function ONLY
- If the cold room is switched on the night before a R250 fee will be charged
- Sound system R300-00 for usage and R200-00 deposit
- If items from the above list are not taken they CANNOT be substituted for another
- All breakages, losses, damages and extras will be charged for.
- Under 100 guests – hall fee of R1000-00 and R25-00 per head
- Up to 200 guests – R5000-00
- After 200 guest – R25-00 per head
- R1000-00 to be paid to confirm booking. This amount is taken off the final total owed. This amount is NON – REFUNDABLE if booking is cancelled within 7 days of the function.
- Deposit of R500-00 which is refundable if there are NO breakages, losses and nothing extra is taken during the function. DEPOSIT IS TO BE PAID IN CASH ONLY
- The balance is to be paid before the function & before access of the hall is granted to the hirer
- Payment can be made via cash or EFT
Prices for Extras
- Glasses R2-00 each
- Sour milk jugs R2-00 each
- Forks R1-00 each
- Knives R1-00 each
- Dessert / tea / soup spoons R1-00 each
- Platters or Bowls R5-00 each
- Side plates R2-00 each
- Saucers R1-00 each
- Water jugs R2-00 each
- Soup bowls+ spoons R3-00 each
- Dessert bowls R2-00 each
- Soup tureens R10-00 each
- Ladels R2-00 each
- Degs + stands R150-00 each
- Baths R20-00 each
- Bain maries / chafing dish R200-00 each
- Cup & saucer + spoon R3-00 per set
- Metal baskets R4-00 each
- Goblets R2-00 each
- Tea pots (small) R2-00 each
- Urn (one) R150-00
- Table cloths R30-00 each (on availability)
- Red carpet R350-00
- To move couch R150-00
Account name: Lenasia Muslim Association
Bank: Standard bank
Branch code: 015 137
Account number: 202 567 257
Reference: Hall (name, date of function)
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org